CHOOSING A REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
Choose a Real Estate Advisor not just a licensed real estate agent. Randall Regnier’s unique business approach helps customers meet their real estate goals whether as a primary residence or vacation property. We feel strongly that our cliental benefit from all aspects of the buying and selling process when using a full time seasoned professional. Building a business relationship is important much like you would with a financial advisor or wealth manager.
- Local Market Expert
- Highest Commitment to Excellence, Competence, Service and Integrity
- Technologically Advanced, Detail Oriented, Responsive
- Education – Bachelor Degree in Business with a Major in Real Estate
GETTING STARTED IS AS EASY AS…
- Save/Bookmark the www.SimplyWaterfront.com link to all of your devices (smart phone, tablet, laptops & personal computers).
- Create a FREE Account – Login to Review Saved Properties – Receive Email Updates as new properties come on the market and share listings you like on by email or on social media. It’s as simple as that.
- Contact Us to start the home buying process, to sell your current property or for relocation services.
LOCAL MARKET UPDATES
Click Here to request a market report for a specific community before you buy or sell.
THE BUYING PROCESS
- Decide on ONE Realtor that you feel is a best fit to negotiate and successfully help you close the real estate transaction
- Cash closing as quick as a few days and average 30-45 days
- Financed closings average 30-45 days
- Buyer provide Realtor with “Proof of Funds” or “Pre-Approval” letter prior to viewing properties
- Buyer initiate financing or confirm cash availability for scheduled closing
- Preview properties with ONE Realtor
- Decide on a property
- Realtor submits buyer signed offer & buyer proof of funds or pre-approval letter
- Realtor negotiates price and terms of the contract
- Realtor assist in scheduling property inspections, appraisal & survey, etc.
- Buyer to initiate homeowners/liability insurance policy, flood insurance, etc. in a timely manor
- Buyer to complete HOA/COA application package with Realtor assistance
- Realtor coordinates transaction with attorneys, lender, underwriter, closing & title company, etc.
- Realtor keeps buyer informed each step of the transaction
- Buyer to schedule moving company, change of mailing address with USPS, etc.
- Buyer to schedule required utilities (electric & water/sewage) to begin closing date
- Buyer to schedule home service providers such as cable, internet, home services at least one day after closing
- Realtor to assist in scheduling & coordinating closing date/time
- Complete final walk-through prior to closing
- Buyer to wire funds for closing 24-72 hours prior to closing
- Signing closing statement/HUD & closing documents (don’t forget two forms of ID)
- Funding & transfer of ownership
- Taking Ownership, WELCOME HOME!