Buy A Property With The REGNIER Group
Live Your Lifestyle with The REGNIER Group
Commitment to helping you "Live Your Lifestyle", how you envision. We are results and knowledge driven to compliment the only acceptable practice, "Outstanding Real Estate Services" that go beyond the real estate transaction.
Excellence Is Standard
Experience - Efficiency - Superior Service - Utmost Discretion - Privacy - Integrity
Embracing these six pillars help earn trust that strengthens & enriches relationships with our loyal customers.
Let's Begin By Connecting You With Your Neighborhood REGNIER Real Estate Expert!
Please fill out the form below or call 561.789.9171 to get started.
We'll match you with a REGNIER sales advisor who knows your market area.
Have you been preapproved to buy a home? The first step to buying a home is obtaining a preapproval letter from a lender or mortgage broker. Most sellers will not accept an offer without this document.
VA Loans - 0% down payment with little or no closing costs (you may even get money back at closing).
FHA Loans - 3.5% down. A great option of you have a low credit score or little money to put down.
Conventional Loan - As little as 3% down payment options available.
The Buying Process
Did you know?
- You rarely get a better deal by going direct to the listing agent for showings because sellers have a predetermined commission split with listing broker long before a buyer comes along.
- For the above reason, it is imperative to build a trusting relationship with one licensed real estate advisor that is on your team.
- Close the same day. We coordinate simultaneous closings when you need to sell a home in order to purchase your next home.
- Your Realtor will schedule showings, preview properties, submit an offer then help navigate, negotiate and coordinate the entire buying process.
- Realtors have access to all properties listed on the MLS as well as those listed on major real estate search websites.
- Realtors have access to Open Houses and most For Sale By Owner (FSBO).
- Did you know that real estate transactions often involve 15-20 people?
- There is SO much that goes on behind the scenes.
Financing vs Cash Purchase
- Cash is not always king, but it will likely enhance an offer when multiple offers are presented to the seller.
- Cash closings as quick as a few days and average 25-35 days
- Financed closings average 30-45 days
Contract to Closing
Real estate transactions are complicated and time is of the essence throughout the transaction. Our experienced & knowledgeable team members at The REGNIER Group is your most valuable asset and is here to help guide you each step of the way.
- Provide Realtor with "Proof of Funds" or a "Pre-Approval" letter.
- Build trust by previewing properties with only ONE Realtor.
- Found the one? Make an offer before someone else does.
- Realtor will prepare offer for buyer signature.
- Realtor will submit signed offer, proof-of-funds or Pre-approval.
- Realtor will negotiate contract terms and price.
- Offer Accepted!
- An executed contract is when all terms of the offer has been agreed to, all initials/signatures received and the contract has been delivered to all parties of the contract.
- The executed date of the contract is the also the effective date; time periods are based off the effective date (usually calendar days).
- Time is of the essence. There are specific timelines in the contract that must be followed. Failure to do so may result in loss of deposit and cancellation of contract by the prevailing party.
- Buyer submits first & additional escrow deposit/earnest money deposit according to the contract terms.
- Buyer initiates financing with lender according to contract.
- Realtor will help schedule & facilitate property inspections, appraisal & survey, etc.
- Buyer to submit HOA/COA application package according to contract.
- Buyer to contact homeowners insurance companies to initiate homeowners/liability insurance policy, flood insurance, etc. to begin the day of closing.
- Realtor is behind the scene with transaction; communicating with attorneys, lender, underwriter, closing & title company, etc.
- Your Realtor is the real estate professional, ask questions.
- Buyer to schedule moving company or delivery & pickup of storage containers.
- Buyer to schedule utilities (electric & water/sewage, gas) to begin on the closing date.
- Buyer to schedule home service providers such as cable, internet, USPS, additional home services providers to begin after closing.
- Realtor assist buyer in scheduling & coordinating closing date/time.
- Buyer to wire funds for closing 24-72 hours prior to closing *IMPORTANT: Prevent wire fraud by never wiring funds to anyone unless you confirm the account and routing numbers with recipient first.
- Final Walk-through of property.
- Buyer and Seller sign closing documents (don't forget two forms of ID); Funding to final sale approval.
- Taking Ownership, Keys & Entry Codes.
- WELCOME HOME!