Live Your Lifestyle with The REGNIER Group
Let's begin by connecting you with a local real estate expert
We'll match you with a REGNIER advisor who knows your market the best.
Please fill out the form below or call 561.789.9171 to get started.
Live Your Lifestyle with The REGNIER Group.
Commitment to helping you "Live Your Lifestyle". We are results and knowledge driven to compliment the only acceptable practice, "Outstanding Real Estate Services" that go beyond the real estate transaction.
Excellence is Standard
Experience - Efficiency - Superior Service - Utmost Discretion - Privacy - Integrity
Embracing these six pillars help earn trust that strengthens & enriches relationships with our loyal customers.
Have you been preapproved to buy a home? The first step to buying a home is obtaining a preapproval letter from a mortgage broker. Most sellers will not accept an offer without this document.
VA Loans - 0% down payment with little or no closing costs (you may even get money back at closing).
FHA Loans - 3.5% down. A great option of you have a low credit score or little money to put down.
Conventional Loan - As little as 3% down payment options available.
The Buying Process
Did you know?
- You rarely get a better deal by going direct to the listing agent for showings because sellers have a predetermined commission split with listing broker long before a buyer comes along.
- For the above reason, it is imperative to build a trusting relationship with one licensed real estate advisor that is on your team.
- Close the same day. We coordinate simultaneous closings when you need to sell a home in order to purchase your next home.
- Your Realtor will schedule showings, preview properties, submit an offer then help navigate, negotiate and coordinate the entire buying process.
- Realtors have access to all properties listed on the MLS as well as those listed on major real estate search websites.
- Realtors have access to Open Houses and most For Sale By Owner (FSBO).
- Did you know that real estate transactions often involve 15-20 people?
- There is SO much that goes on behind the scenes.
Financing vs Cash Purchase
- Cash is not always king, but it will likely enhance an offer when multiple offers are presented to the seller.
- Cash closings as quick as a few days and average 25-35 days
- Financed closings average 30-45 days
Common Timeline of Events
- Buyer to provide Realtor with "Proof of Funds" or "Pre-Approval" letter prior to viewing properties
- Preview properties with ONE Realtor
- Decide on a property to make offer on
- Realtor submits purchase contract (signed by buyers)
- Realtor submits buyers pre-approval letter (financing) and/or proof of funds (if cash purchase)
- Realtor Negotiates contract terms between seller and buyer
- Offer Accepted - Have an executed/effective purchase contract
- Buyer submits first & additional escrow deposit/earnest money deposit
- Buyer initiates financing with lender
- Realtor will help schedule & facilitate property inspections, appraisal & survey, etc.
- Buyer to submit HOA/COA application package
- Buyer to contact homeowners insurance companies to initiate homeowners/liability insurance policy, flood insurance, etc. in a timely manor
- Realtor behind the scene with transaction (attorneys, lender, underwriter, closing & title company, etc.)
- Realtor helps keep buyer informed each step of the transaction
- Buyer to schedule moving company, change of mailing address with USPS, etc.
- Buyer to schedule utilities (electric & water/sewage) to begin on the closing date
- Buyer to schedule home service providers such as cable, internet, home services for after closing date
- Realtor assist buyer in scheduling & coordinating closing date/time
- Buyer to wire funds for closing 24-72 hours prior to closing *IMPORTANT to prevent wire fraud never wire funds to anyone unless you confirm recipient.
- Final Walk-through of property
- Closing Day - Buyer and Seller sign closing documents (don't forget two forms of ID)
- Funding to final sale approval
- Taking Ownership, Keys & Entry Codes. WELCOME HOME!