Choosing a Real Estate Professional
As "Real Estate Wealth Advisors", we are more than just licensed real estate agents. The REGNIER Group is led by Randall Regnier; one of Florida's few real estate professionals with a Business Degree in Real Estate. Our unique business approach helps clients meet their real estate goals whether as a primary residence, investment or vacation property.
- Highest Commitment to Excellence through Experience, Efficiency, Service, Integrity, Privacy and Client Discretion
- Local Market Experts
- Technologically Advanced, Detail Oriented, Responsive
- Education – Randall Regnier has a Bachelor Degree in Business with a Major in Real Estate
Getting Started is Easy...
- Save/Bookmark the www.SimplyWaterfront.com link to all of your devices (smart phone, tablet, laptops & personal computers).
- Create a FREE Account - Login to Review Saved Properties - Receive Email Updates as new properties come on the market and share listings you like on by email or on social media. It's as simple as that.
- Contact Us to start the home buying process, to sell your current property or for relocation services.
Local Market Updates
Click Here to request a market report for a specific community before you buy or sell.
The Buying Process
- Decide on ONE Licensed Real Estate Professional to preview properties and help navigate, negotiate and coordinate the buying and selling process.
- Realtors have access to ALL properties listed on the MLS and search databases including Open Houses.
- Cash closing as quick as a few days and average 30-45 days
- Financed closings average 30-45 days
- Buyer provide Realtor with "Proof of Funds" or "Pre-Approval" letter prior to viewing properties
- Buyer initiate financing or confirm cash availability for scheduled closing
- Preview properties with ONE Realtor
- Decide on a property
- Realtor submits buyer signed offer & buyer proof of funds and/or pre-approval letter
- Buyer submits first escrow deposit to Realtor to be held in a secure account
- Realtor negotiates price and terms of the contract offer
- Upon executed contract, Realtor assist in scheduling property inspections, appraisal & survey, etc.
- Buyer to initiate homeowners/liability insurance policy, flood insurance, etc. in a timely manor
- Buyer to complete HOA/COA application package
- Realtor helps coordinates transaction with attorneys, lender, underwriter, closing & title company, etc.
- Realtor helps keep buyer informed each step of the transaction
- Buyer to schedule moving company, change of mailing address with USPS, etc.
- Buyer to schedule required utilities (electric & water/sewage) to begin closing date
- Buyer to schedule home service providers such as cable, internet, home services for after closing date
- Realtor to assist in scheduling & coordinating closing date/time
- Complete final walk-through prior to closing
- Buyer to wire funds for closing 24-72 hours prior to closing *IMPORTANT to prevent wire fraud never wire funds to anyone unless you confirm recipient.
- Final Walk-through of property
- Signing closing statement/HUD & closing documents (don't forget two forms of ID)
- Funding & transfer of ownership
- Taking Ownership, Keys & Entry Codes. WELCOME HOME!