April, 2018 Edition, by The REGNIER Group at SimplyWaterfront.com
Spring is in the air. Did Florida change their clocks for the last time? Check out our list of local happenings and recipes of the month.
Florida is waiting Governor Scott’s approval to keep the entire state of Florida on Day Light Savings Time for good. The entire state would be moved to eastern time as well. The Senate voted in early March 33-2 after The Florida House voted 103-11. So, The Sunshine State may officially earn it’s name as having the most sunshine; popular and welcomed by residents of the most popular state for tourist.
CLICK HERE – Calendar of Events for April 2018 in South Florida.
Recipes of the Month
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- Oven Roasted Asparagus with Garlic, Parmesan and Lemon
- Honey Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
- Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Feta
- Maple Bacon Wrapped Green Beans
- Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
Direct Intracoastal Waterway Point Lot – New Construction – Offered at $11.5 Million
CLICK HERE to view property details.